• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

KP Ford Show pictures

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
What a great show! We had 18 wickedstang cars show up.....to bad there wasnt a club participation award. Live music and free food was provided by KP Ford. It was really nice to see everybody today and enjoy this great show together!
Oh yeah, Danny won a raffle for $25 gift certificate for the movies...CONGRATS Danny!

DSCF6272.jpg

DSCF6285.jpg

DSCF6284.jpg

DSCF6280.jpg

DSCF6310.jpg

DSCF6243.jpg

DSCF6244.jpg

DSCF6248.jpg

Here are the rest of the pictures

http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy201/blueboss12/KP Ford show/

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
2012-06-16_11-06-36_719 (2).jpg

The band that performed at the show today. Very good music.
2012-06-16_11-09-04_211 (2).jpg

4.6stangpower, the WickedStangs representative for the grill. Great job Jeromy.

Diabla

Diabla
Donator
Pix are awesome Tim! My favorite is the one w/ the Old and New Cali Special!!! Lol
Just kidding guys.....I was pleased to see the effort & love that everyone has put into their car. Congrats Danny & thnx 4.6Stangpower for helping w/ the cookout.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
A great was had by all. Thanks for the strong support and great friendship that always acompanies a WickedStangs Event. :goodjob:

2K7GTCS

This was a great show! The time just seemed to fly by. I hope this was a success for KP, as it would be great to do this every year. Like a local mini Fab Fords :)

A few pictures from the AM Meetup:
KearnyPearsonCarShow (1).JPGKearnyPearsonCarShow (2).JPGKearnyPearsonCarShow (3).JPGKearnyPearsonCarShow (4).JPGKearnyPearsonCarShow (5).JPGKearnyPearsonCarShow (6).JPG

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Very nice pictures, Dave.

I hope KP Ford did well also. This is the first time they hosted this and hopefully it is an annual event as well.

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
its was an awesome show sry i had to leave early had a few more things needed to get done to the stang HID install an Viper Alarm tuesday will be the last thing for audio ( 2 12" kenwood kfc-w3013 ps)