• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

ladygaga2 is our latest member!

ladygaga2

Thank you for welcoming me. I just found out about this website from blackstallion this morning at the NEX in Murphy Canyon. I have been looking for a mustang club to join and I cant wait to start meeting new people and going to events.

northerncountry

Welcome to wickedstangs Phil is a good guy and his mustang is bad to the bone! hope we can help your build or show car come together the way YOU want hope to see ya at one of our meets soon.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
You can stop looking for a Mustang club. You found one here that I'm sure you will enjoy for a long time. Welcome to the club.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Welcome Lady glad you logged on and checked us out. Cant wait to see you and your hubby at future events. Be sure to check the Calendar about up coming events. I you have any questions just post up. If it has to do with our s197 stangs there are quite a few of us on here we will do our best to find you the answer
Welcome

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Welcome to the Club, you'll enjoy it here, check our calendar regularly as we have a lot of events planned in the next couple of months.

Shane361

Welcome to the club!! His car is only baddace because I helped intall his gears! :rofl: Look forward to meeting ya when I get back from deployment:hello: -Shane

StarAngel

Welcome to WickedStangs! I will say thank you for the females in the club. :) If you would like the pswd to the Ladies section just pm me. We do keep this one as private as we can, cause from time to time we can gross out the guys!!! LOL

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Hey lady hope to see you at future events. We got CWO's retirement today, some racing this weekend, and picnic coming soon. I almost forgot they have the wed night meets too.
Hey and again for your window banner contact wickedstangs he is the one who makes them for the members. I think you have to sign a contract in blood or donate
a finger or something. Just work out details with him LOL :)