• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Larger Than Life Car Show

StarAngel

OMG! I would love to go to this. Emilio was talking last night about going to Victorville on Sun, not sure though.

StarAngel

Bennigan's sounds good to me.

OH wait! Do we need to send in the money beforehand? To reserve a spot I mean.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Get there early!!

Remember the "Turtle Show" we got lucky to keep the Club together. They were turning people away around 9 am and the show didn't start until 10.

Who has the WS Banner and if someone want's to swing by our place you can borrow our Easy up

Red

Get there early!!

Remember the "Turtle Show" we got lucky to keep the Club together. They were turning people away around 9 am and the show didn't start until 10.

Who has the WS Banner and if someone want's to swing by our place you can borrow our Easy up

Jack can you bring the easy up to Danny's on Saturday and I'll get it from you then if that's ok?

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Jack can you bring the easy up to Danny's on Saturday and I'll get it from you then if that's ok?

Can do!!

The banner is the big thing, nobody knew who we were at "Turtle"

I think I have some zip ties also for the banner

StarAngel

Yeah $25 isn't much and it is for a good cause. I just didn't know if we needed to send it in to get spots is all. But day-of is fine with me as long as we go early.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Meeting at 7 at Bennigan's sounds good and getting there at 7:30 may be early enough to get our spots together. I'm thinking they should have someone there by that time. If someone can call whoever is the organizer and find out what's the earliest we can be there.
And yes, they have day of registration for $25.