• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Las Vegas....Any interests?

Las Vegas?

• Yes. Hotel on the Strip

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yes. Hotel off the Strip

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Yes. Don't Care

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'm trying to gage interest in putting together a trip to Vegas. :party: The plan is to charter a coach and take off on a Friday and come back Sunday. Right now thinking about end of January to February time frame. I have sent out quote request to a few bus charter companies. I have done this a few times while I was in college. We had a group of 36 to 40 and we would party on the bus on the way to Vegas. We would have a cooler or two of "beverages" in the rear of the bus by the bathroom. Great time. :rock: Keep in mind, this was in the eary '90s and it was about $60-$70 per person, including hotel. So, the price might be slightly higher.

I will post up with the cost when I receive them. Also, most charter company requires the driver's accomodation be paid for also. We can also plan for Laughlin also.

This is open to all chapters. Everyone is welcome. But the departure will be from San Diego. If any members from other chapters would like to join us, I'm sure we can find a place for you to crash here before and after the trip.

Post on here if you will be interested. Kind of give me an idea what we are looking at. I will be looking at hotel rates later on and post up more info. Also, will you prefer a hotel on the strip, off the strip, or don't matter.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
I can't say yes or no untill I see my schedule. It's not due out for a few more weeks

Red

I'd love to go but would rather drive my stang. Just so happens that my daughter want a ferret and I here LV is the place to get one.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I'd love to go but would rather drive my stang. Just so happens that my daughter want a ferret and I here LV is the place to get one.

i too rather drive the stang out there! i'll prob go as long as im here.....

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Military can get good room rates at Nellis Air Force Base....

Gib

Token A4

that would be pretty dope to drive out there and pull up to the vallet with a row of our stangs

Maverick

If I was here then Myz and I would go - would prefer to drive the stang or fly there, sorry Danny I'm just not crazy about busses.

Did a greyhound ride from New Orleans to San Diego once and now scarred for life :rofl:Talk with Myz she might be willing to do something when I'm gone but I can't speak for her.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
If I was here then Myz and I would go - would prefer to drive the stang or fly there, sorry Danny I'm just not crazy about busses.

Did a greyhound ride from New Orleans to San Diego once and now scarred for life :rofl:Talk with Myz she might be willing to do something when I'm gone but I can't speak for her.

Its a charter bus only we will be onboard. And these are much newer and better maintained then Grey hounds.

Maverick

Well I'll pass this to Myz, She would be the one going if any. I'll be in Kuwait at that time :nonono: So there is no way for me to go on this sorry Danny

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Looks like HP2 and myself are out for this one. My tentative schedule came out today and I am supposed to be in Yokosuka Japan all of January and most of February.

Sorry all!!

Barbie

I would be in...driving or riding, doesn't matter. Riding = more fun on the trip out there to me. :)