• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

LOL stupid SRT-4 owners

02gt

what a bunch of jack asses.... tell em to come down to our house and see how their little pussy ass srt's hold up.:thefinger:

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
my car isnt fast and ive raced at least 10 dif ones at qualcomm and never lost lol

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Wow those guys are a bunch of F-ing idiots!!! I dont think I will be going to that rediculous forum anytime soon... Even if I had an SRT, I think I would rather hang out here.

0ne_sik_notch

wow i can't believe they waist there time VP. don't waist your time with a SRT4 if your going to deal with that grief. They are just a bunch of maroons that think grandmas sedan looks good with a body kit and they think their quick because the only other thing they have driven they had to pedal to high school

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Oh man, what a riot. They chewed you up and spat you out like day old chewing gum.

Just goes to show how stupid they are. And they're still going at it WITHOUT you!

Dumbasses. LMAO!!!!

VP, you're alright in my book. Thanks for the laugh!!!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
The S197 is the other forum I am on just to help out since I own one for tech articles and events that I post here for us. I can say one hting W.S is the best forum I have seen. Most of the online forums are like that srt4 forum

Misled20

i got your back VP, i only posted twice and it wasn't even insulting, but they are TRYING to give me crap too

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Lol, I like the: you throw out the word monkey, you=racist. Now that sounds like an Obama supporter, lol. They are like a bunch of asses, they all need to grow a pair and realize that they are just slow, might as well as buy a Volvo.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
As I keep reading, I can't believe how freaking idiotic these guys are, don't they have anything better to do then threaten you or whatever, holy crap!! At least one or two guys weren't such dousches, atleast they looked at the pics.

Renegade

VP dont sweat these guys, im not one for talking sh*t but honestly they seem like a bunch of old guys missing 4 cylinders with nothing better to do.... and seriously can someone say censor?! geez i have heared less cussing in all of my 2pac, DMX, and Ludacris CDs COMBINED! VP i dont really know you but i would never even think to call you a racist your one of the nicest guys ive talked to in the club (no offence to anyone esle your all great guys and havent met a single person on here i can say i dont like). but those guys are so hypocritical, they misinterpreted navy slang that even i knew! and then have the balls to call you a racist and turn around and start bashing on Mexicans and African Americans, that really pissed me the F*CK off!!!!! you know what i think imma go for a lil drive and stomp on some srt 4s with my STOCK Mach 1!

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
VP dont sweat these guys, im not one for talking sh*t but honestly they seem like a bunch of old guys missing 4 cylinders with nothing better to do.... and seriously can someone say censor?! geez i have heared less cussing in all of my 2pac, DMX, and Ludacris CDs COMBINED! VP i dont really know you but i would never even think to call you a racist your one of the nicest guys ive talked to in the club (no offence to anyone esle your all great guys and havent met a single person on here i can say i dont like). but those guys are so hypocritical, they misinterpreted navy slang that even i knew! and then have the balls to call you a racist and turn around and start bashing on Mexicans and African Americans, that really pissed me the F*CK off!!!!! you know what i think imma go for a lil drive and stomp on some srt 4s with my STOCK Mach 1!
thx i really appreciate it bro

Renegade

WHOA WHOA WHOA! where did that little smiley face come from?! i didnt put that there i typed the word Mexican s