• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Lookz like imma pull a "drive by" P'Cola late Sep'12 into early Oct'12

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I'll be driving through P'Cola with my Mystichrome Cobra Vert :cool: around the end of the month. I'll prob spend a night or two at the hotel right outside Corry main gate to chill, reconnect with old Navy buds living in area, etc. So if any of you Wicked Stang FL members wanna connect...let me know.

I'll post my travel plans as soon as they get semi firm...i'll be driving from San Dog on US10 all the way to FL. I may even spend a night in San Antonio to see if there are any Wicked Stangrs around anymore. Hoping to link up with my bub Pha Lee!!!​

TayAngel05

hey. i am a member of the p'cola chapter, sorry no one has responded to your posts from our area, the president and i are in the middle of a move. i am not aware of any events for the end of the month yet, but def let us know when you make it to town. and check back for updates/events.

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Tay,

tks for the post reply. i'll check back and see what's up in p'cola...def

seahawksax

I'm here I live in the base housing right by Corry. You on your way to Jacksonville? We will have to do a cook out or something. :)

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
nno, i'm retired Navy who called p'cola and corry station home on numerious occations. I live in Miami and plan on staying in p'cola for a few days on my drive from san dog back to miami. i'll keep u all advised as my travel plans firm up.....DEF

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
lol...retired CTRC(SW) ...retired civilian Senior Intelligence Analyst VII who spent 3 yrs straight in Iraq, one year in Qatar, one year in GTMO, Cuba after leaving the navy.

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
NOTHING AS OF YET, STILL TRYING TO GET MY DOCTORS PERMISSION TO FLY AND ALSO TRYING TO TALK ONE OF MY COUSINS TO HELP DRIVE WITH ME BACK TO FL. AS SOON AS I KNOW, I'LL LET EVERYONE KNOW.

DEF

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
will do, as soon ad I know, i;ll pass on the info...i'm having a hard time getting my doc to approveof the flight from miami to lax...having a harder time trying to find someone willing or able to help share the driving from la/san diego to miami....will advise soonest!!!

def