• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mach is too loud

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Im looking for a few parts to quiet the mach down. I thinking some LM2s should quiet it down enough, what do you guys think?

Any opinions welcome!

Foxman

I really like magnaflows.. but dont use the bullets style... the regular straight through mufflers would sound great.. or get the dynomax mufflers tha nate likes to use alot...

another opton is leave the Loudmouths on.. and install another muffer at the back of the car like a axle back...

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
TOO LOUD? I dont think a stang can get to loud.

fangs99

Sence when did too loud become part of your vocabulary Dustin?
My opinion... If you want to quiet down your mach is to put a turbo on it.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Yea, well I dont think a motor build is in my future. Im going to keep the mach the way it is for a while. I getting out of the navy and moving back to Colorado, funds might be tight ya know?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Where at in Colo. Ill be back in Pueblo in 2 years.

yosemiddysam

Donator
I have heard a few "too Loud" Mustangs......I can think of a DSG Cobra that could catch a coppers attention at idle on the bussiest freeway in the world lmao.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
I will be moving back to Colorado Springs, 40 mins from you! HAH, I will be there in July.

Funny thing is I have never been pulled over for loud exhaust, but my tuner was when he went for a test drive! hahah!

elky406

DYNOMAX 17219 muffler flow awsome sound great and will make the car streetable and not so loud a cop will hear you from 15 miles away like your current setup.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Thanks Nate I will look into those. Can they be welded into my current set-up? Or are they bolt on?

SIC FIDDY

I agree with Andy and Nate. Both setups sound great. The ONLY time your car is quiet is at idle. Either way I need to get your car up to Nate to figure out that other noise so maybe you can arrange for him to do the mufflers at the same time.