• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mach is too loud

SIC FIDDY

I can get the car up there sometime this week Nate. I have to go pick up the new registration for his car first. Let me know when a good time is.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
feel free, I geuss there is a wierd noise coming from it too when its not under load. But charlie knows more about it.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Nate, can you get a good price on those mufflers? Just PM me or kristina with the cost, and Was that bigger nozzle ever paid for that Kristina wanted? If not maybee we can get that paid for too. I dont remember if we upgraded the nozzle, or just needed the Adapter for the one I have.. Ugg, I miss my car. =(

elky406

Just needed to put the adapter on it.Ive had it for awhile.I need to locate it since the move but i did order months ago.Just lmk.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Yeah were still here... Had you and Dustin over in the sandpit and a few people on the boat... and you know how it gets around here when the fog and rain hit the CV... But itll pick up in the spring! No dues meets should be starting up pretty soon.

Renegade

yeah we're still here ya crazy b@stard, how have you been over there? back in about 3 months right?

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Well im finally going to order those mufflers and get em put on. Been doing alot of driving lately and its just not comfortable with the high rpms im pulling just cruising around, remember I got 4.30s =)

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
its good! Been looking at getting a procharger, found a decent deal on one... just not sure if I want to take that dive yet. Getting some different mufflers put on as well to make it more drivable, LOL.