• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Mar 16, 2014] Cruise to Jenn's BDay Party (El Cajon, CA)

2K7GTCS

We're cruising through the boonies on the way to Jenn's place in Spring Valley to help celebrate her birthday!

Meetup will be at the 0900 @ Starbucks
745 Jamacha Rd.
El Cajon Ca, 92019

Rollout @ 0930

We'll be making a few brief stops along the way. The cruise will 'end' at the Vons just down the street from Jenn's, so the folks who need to can shop for party supplies.

Route Map

Everyone is welcome. Hope to see you there!

JENNsWKDstang

Lets get together at my place after my Mustang Cruise that morning and hang out. I will have a grill to BBQ and will have burgers and hot dogs. If you want to have something else you can bring whatever you want to grill and eat. I also ask that you bring one dish or side to share with others. Please bring your own drinks (adult or other) to enjoy and a chair for yourself and anyone you bring with you. Please RSVP and let me know the dish or items you will be bringing too so I don't have 50 bags of chips and nothing else. Thanks and I hope to see as many of you here at my place to have some fun, talk cars, and maybe some games. All Family members and kids are welcome. If your family/kids or friends or if you don't make it to the cruise and still want to hang out with the group you/they can meet us at my place at 8106 Brampton Street Spring Valley, Ca 91977.

Please let me know in a post what you would like better:
2 Hamburgers
2 Hot Dogs
1 Hamburger/1 Hot Dog
I'm Bringing my own thing to grill

And if you have other family members coming let me know what they would want too...THANKS

Last edited:

JENNsWKDstang

Last call on hamburger or hot dog choice food is been purchased today and so tomorrow hopefully I have enough for the people who didn't answer....