• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Mar 4, 2015] San Diego Chapter March Monthly Meeting (National CIty, CA)

This will be our second monthly meeting at Perry Ford of National City. Parking this time around will be well planned ahead of time. Our meet and greet will be at 6pm. New and old members are welcome to attend and socialize prior to the meeting. The monthly meeting shall commence promptly at 6:30 pm in the Perry Ford conference room. Hope to see many of you there. We have some upcoming events to discuss. Here's a sample to whet your appetite:

Mustangs vs the World VIII - March 7th
San Diego and High Desert Meet - March 14th
Carne Asada Run Car Show - March 21st
Mt. Laguna Cruise - March 28th
Goodguys 15th Meguiars Del Mar Nationals: All-American Sunday - April 12th
Fabulous Fords Forever - April 19th
Opening Night of Cajon Classic Cruise - April 22nd

Last edited:

Bree

Donator
Unfortunately I won't be attending this meeting. I'll be at class from 5 pm to 9 pm but I'll be at Mustangs vs the World.

alan dotson

Well just got done installing the cold air filter by myself.... according to american muscle.com install time (30 min) in alan time.... a person who has never installed a cold air filter before... (2 hrs). due to the coupling on one of the pieces being wrong in the kit, and 30 min trying to figure out if I was somehow screwing it up but realizing they gave me the wrong piece, so had to drive to orielies in my friends car ( 8 dollar piece). Thats what I get going cheap on a cold air filter. But, wow a cold air filter in your car actually does help compared to the stock air filter. I noticed driving home from chula vista to spring valley the horsepower differences right away. Next is spark plugs and spark plug wires then I need to get it tuned.