• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Mar 8, 2014] Mustangs vs The World VII (Lakeside, ca)

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
The date is quickly arriving and it's time to gear up for WICKEDSTANGS biggest event of the year. Mustang vs The World VII is on the Barona schedule.
slide.jpg

Barona Fees: Racers $40/Spectators $10
Cars w/WickedStangs banner gets in with a $5 discount.
Event Fee: $10

WSBaronaJan5th2013_02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Picked up Ed Hanson as a sponsor (Silver)...Thank You Ed.
Also Added, "Front Sight Focus Shooting" to our sponsorship (Gold)...Thank you Kurt.

Kurt trains people in accurate shooting, home defense and pepper spray defense...along with other beginning, intermediate and advanced gun classes.

Last edited:

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Added Sponsorship:
Royal Pawn (Gold): second year sponsoring; thank you Ken and Ethan.
Southland Clutch (Gold): This group has been with us since the beginning. There is not a finer clutch shop in California, it's the only place I shop for a top quality clutch that is customized to your need.

We are coming up on our deadline for sponsorship, get out there and assist WickedStangs in making this year's event spectacular.

Last edited:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Barona Fees: Racers $40/Spectators $10
Cars w/WickedStangs banner gets in with a $5 discount.

Event Fee: $10

yosemiddysam

Donator
Im not sure what mine would do right now....... I haveto get the trans issues fixed before I even try it on a track. I do know it will put butterfly's in your stomach on a second gear pull when it hooks up lol.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Well if all goes well, the LX will have new heads, new rear end, new upper/lowers and a baumann shift kit for this :)