• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[May 26, 2012] Miramar Hobby Shop Gear Install Day (San Diego, Ca)

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Alright, we will be installing gears on the 26th of May at Miramar Hobby Shop. If you're going to have your gears installed, meet at the Miramar Way Gate at 8:30am. I will get you checked in and in line at the Hobby Shop before the crowd appears. If you're not on a lift in time, we may not have time to complete.

This is going to be a very busy day of installs. Right now, I have three cars scheduled and that is near the maximum for one day. I need three to four crews, so come out in force and help support our members and club.

MAN; I LOVE INSTALL DAYS!!!!!

Gear Install List:
1. Mustang02GT
2. Ferocious
3. Roushed02

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Wish I could, I love doing these, but I have to work.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Sounding good everyone. So far I have two cars confirmed, still waiting on the other two.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
the new gears just came in today from late model restoration. the gears and bearing kit are alot nicer than the kit i bought before. must be bc they are from ford racing.2012-05-08_18-40-30_869 (1).jpg

yosemiddysam

Donator
I will never forget the "trouble" those stupid bushings gave us on my 03 when we had to drill the rubber out for my IRS bushing swap....... wish I was there to help!!!

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Todd count me in. I need gears ill talk to you tomorrow about what I need to buy for the install day