• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[May 26, 2012] Miramar Hobby Shop Gear Install Day (San Diego, Ca)

2K7GTCS

I'll be out of town, and will miss this. Looks like plenty of helpers for the "pumpkin pie" gear fest bake off. :)

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
I am about to order my gears and spend $101.77 on shipping :( and should get it on Friday If I dont I am gonna flip

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
had to wait to sell my exhaust to purchase it. also because I am getting the special deal of tuner + gear package. Otherwise I could have gone with the cheap shipping but because the tuner will not be done till wed. or thurs. I have to do overnight shipping

Ferocious

Chula Vista
Are we meeting at the west gate or main gate?

6dwtxy.png

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I want to send out a special thanks to everyone involved with the gear installs. The team completed 3 gear installs in five hours and every set was whisper quiet.

1996 GT upgraded from 2:73 to 4:10
1995 GT vert upgraded from 3:27 to 4:10
2012 GT upgraded from 3:15 to 3:73

All the gears were installed within clearance and came out whisper quiet; excellent work!!!

We still have a couple of cars hanging out there that require gear upgrades and I'll be posting up once again for assistance. The donations made are deeply appreciated and are building up funds for the next race car upgrade. The car needs a manual valve body, trans brake, 1996 cobra computer and OBD II port.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I want to send out a special thanks to everyone involved with the gear installs. The team completed 3 gear installs in five hours and every set was whisper quiet.

All the gears were installed within clearance and came out whisper quiet; excellent work!!!

We still have a couple of cars hanging out there that require gear upgrades and I'll be posting up once again for assistance. The donations made are deeply appreciated and are building up funds for the next race car upgrade. The car needs a manual valve body, trans brake, 1996 cobra computer and OBD II port.

Thanks Todd.

Mrs V.I. Massive

Mustangcwo said:

It was fun to help out, let me know when the next one will be and if I am around I will be there to help.