• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Me

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome Davis, to Wicked Stangs! You have come to the right place. We have gathering here in San Diego. If you don't mind a short drive, come on down and join us. But post any and all questions here. We have members with excellent knowledge on here from across the nation that can answer it for you. And please, post some pictures of your car.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Keep an eye on the calendar and event section. We try to have a get together at least twice a month in various location in San Diego. In addition to special events like racing and car shows, etc. But we have our monthly meeting at Kearny Pearson Ford on the first Wednesday of each month. Our next meeting will be April 4th at 6:30 PM. Kearny Pearson Ford is located on 7303 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Yes, please do. But like I said, keep an eye on the events being posted. Just make sure its in San Diego. Because we have chapters in Washington, Texas, North and South Carolina and Florida who will be posting up events as well. Unless, of course, you don't mind a little drive. :BigGrin:

Frye011

Donator
ive drove from here to Ga and back. i WILL NOT do that agian ha. does it cost money to attend the meetings?

Frye011

Donator
and i have a quick question. i wanna lower my car and im thinking the eibach sportline spring kit from american muscle. and its 1.6 in the front and two in the back because i have alot of space in my back tire area. do you think that would work?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Welcome to WS. No it doesn't cost money to hang out with this great bunch of knowledgeable guys.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
ive drove from here to Ga and back. i WILL NOT do that agian ha. does it cost money to attend the meetings?

It does not cost money to attend the meetings. The only money that will come out of your pocket will be money to feed yourself if we go out to eat. But that too is an option if you want to eat or just hang out while the rest of us eat. :BigGrin:

It never cost anything to hang out, just what you need to spend on yourselves. We also encourage members to bring out their family, wife, girlfriend, kids, etc.