• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Meeting with Whidbey!

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
OK all you SEA TAC members we need to set up a time with they W.I. crew to get the ins and outs of OUR yes OUR meaning WICKEDSTANGS show under wraps. I know we all got things going on in our lives and we cant all make it all of the time, that is why we need to find a mutual time WE all can get to gether soon because July 7th is coming soon and I personally would love to make this a great show and have it a yearly one. If you DON'T want to help with it then you need to speak up now, but we all need to be apart of it. It's getting kind of old only 1 or 2 of us going to events especially when they are planned way ahead of time. So I need a YES or NO if you will be participating with setting up the show. Its time to step up or step out guys we got a chance to be big down here but we need ALOT more participation!! Look how much the Whidbey guys get together.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Yes I agree, we need to set up a time to meet and it will have to be on a Saturday. The spot will be at Marysville Speed N' Custom. I have emailed several places for sponsorship. The Mustang Depot has sent us 4 shirts and 2 posters to raffle off, 50 stickers and 300 flyers for the goody bags. I am waiting on responses from American Muscle, Harbor Freight, and a few others (I left the list at worked that I emailed). Our biggest thing right now is getting sponsors for trophies, raffle items and goody bag items. We need MAX PARTICIPATION on this. This could be the BEST show in Washington if everyone would help out. I am working on a flyer and would like to get as many sponsors by the 31st of March so I can get them printed and we can start advertising for the show. DSC_0462.JPGDSC_0463.JPG

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
We have a few comming from our chapter. I just hope morer people decide to help with this. The day of the show we are going to need every ones help (parking cars, taking registration forms, manning the grill, helping strap cars on the dyno etc...) Your Pres is out in the fields so who is the VP? Your Event coordnater said he is comming.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Have you called him up? Maybe there is things keeping him from being on here or showing up. Give him a courtesy call and let him know about the meeting.

SnakeBit

Im down with being involved i have nothing but time unfortunately I'm getting ready for my trip to San Diego this weekend and won't be back till the 9th of April after that i should pretty much be free I'd also like to do some things closer to home also, we have a great track very close by us that would be good for some events plus the Griots Garage would be good for some car shows too i think......I have a few good connections in the local area and am sure i could get sponsors for local events I already have people interested in sponsoring right now and would like to do some things for local charities here too like Special Olympics and Relay for Life to name a few. Also wouldn't be a bad idea to coordinate with the other local mustang clubs for events too I have noticed several of them work together on a lot of things they do and thats all the more mustangs that would be showing up, after all we all share the same love of the pony car.