• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MEETING!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Ok we went and talked to Dan at Marysville Speed N' Custom. Everything is good to have the car show. We need to meet up and discuss what need's to be done to make this happen. The Sea-Tac guys are going to help out too. We are looking on having it July 7th. I am going to need max participation on this. We will meet up this Saturday March 3rd at Starbucks by Albertsons at 1pm. I hope to see everyone there.

Kube

Donator
Sounds great bro...schedule right now has me out on July 17, but of course I'll help set it up. The guy who organizes the Mustangs by the Bay in SD has an account here (he's a memeber of the Mustang Club of San Diego)...I'm sure we could ask for some pointers from him if need be...

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Kube you leave on the 17th or out until the 17th? Ryan if you wanna give a hand that would be great. Let me know what dates your gonna be here we can set up a cruise if you want.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Sounds great bro...schedule right now has me out on July 17, but of course I'll help set it up. The guy who organizes the Mustangs by the Bay in SD has an account here (he's a memeber of the Mustang Club of San Diego)...I'm sure we could ask for some pointers from him if need be...

Ron Gregory is his name.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Thanks. I tried calling Emilio to see what we have to do to get American Muscle and McGuires to donate for goody bags but he never called back. I will have to contact them and see.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Thanks. I tried calling Emilio to see what we have to do to get American Muscle and McGuires to donate for goody bags but he never called back. I will have to contact them and see.

Just call them directly. That's the best way. Like I mentioned before, contact the local Ford dealers too. See if they can donate something and sometimes they have contact with other businesses, too.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Ya the guy at Speed N' Custom said he is going to contact his people for trophies and stuff. We will make the best of it.

Kube

Donator
You know schedules are written in mud Albert, last I saw we were out for the month of July...so leaving prior to the 17th....

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ya the guy at Speed N' Custom said he is going to contact his people for trophies and stuff. We will make the best of it.

First one is always a trial and error. The second you will learn from the first and improved upon. Suggestions: T-shirts are always an option for a prize.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I filled out an Event Sponsorship Application with Meguires. We won't know anything for 1-4 weeks. Hey all I could do is ask. Ya shirts came up in our meeting.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
yeah i started asking around down here too.... and got a possible show we could do down south towards me at my mechanics shop ....

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Dang! I will let you know what is put out. I will be asking for volunteers to help out with setting up the show.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Hopefully you don't have to. Do you work next Saturday? That's when we are going to Evergreen Drags.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Here are a few pics from our meeting,DSC_0235.JPGZach
DSC_0237.JPGClint DSC_0238.JPGWilliamDSC_0239.JPGJoshDSC_0240.JPGDanDSC_0241.JPG Brandon DevinDSC_0242.JPGBen Jeremy CandiceDSC_0244.JPGTyDSC_0245.JPG

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Thanks to all who showed up and to the ones that volunteered to help out with getting our car show going. If anyone wants to help out in anyway let me know.