• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang By The Bay Photos (T-1 BEWARE)

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
Awesome pictures E!.
First time going to this event and i really enjoyed it. I was surprised how many mustangs showed up. TJ and I also enjoyed running around voting for each group. Congrats to all of the Wickedstangs that showed up to this event. All of our cars were show quality.

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Awesome pictures E!.
First time going to this event and i really enjoyed it. I was surprised how many mustangs showed up. TJ and I also enjoyed running around voting for each group. Congrats to all of the Wickedstangs that showed up to this event. All of our cars were show quality.

Thank Goodness you & TJ were there! Your Stang is too darn gorgeooous to leave out of the PonyPak!! Congrats!!!!! Always nice to see you!

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
Thank Goodness you & TJ were there! Your Stang is too darn gorgeooous to leave out of the PonyPak!! Congrats!!!!! Always nice to see you!
Thanks. Congrats to you too! Your car was sooo clean and detailed. Pretty sure you were the only one at the show cleaning you tire tread with a toothbrush. Detail pays off. Glad you made it out.

fastsleeper

All,
I had to compress the hell out of the RAW image to get them online.. Hope you enjoy. Did not have time to edit them like always:)

Over 500 IMAGES Beware...

MUSTANG BY THE BAY 2010

Dam! GREAT job on the pics E! I think you've been practicin' :becky: I see you were using your "bracketing" too. It is a very helpful tool to get to know your camera. Great, Great job!! Next get together I'm going to bring my old Kodak Hawkeye bellows type film camera. It shoots 120 film so we'll actually have to WAIT (OMG!) for the film to be developed but the quality of the photos is really cool! Maybe I'll bring my other film EOS too. I miss the wafting of chemistry in my apartment when I process the film. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

fastsleeper

Thanks. Congrats to you too! Your car was sooo clean and detailed. Pretty sure you were the only one at the show cleaning you tire tread with a toothbrush. Detail pays off. Glad you made it out.
I do get a little micro about alla that. :becky: My neighbours think (know) I'm just a little on the :wacko: side. LOL!

Maverick

This is a great Photo E, thanks man. It really captures alot of the work that was done to her 5.0
_DSC1335.jpg

But this is my favorite photo!!! Love ya Star Nice job!!! Congrats
attachment.php

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Those are great pictures. Emilio, you need to thank the photographer (forgot his name) for the great pictures.

I took a few for my own collection, hope that's ok.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
The photographer was Rafeal Lucban he was using a Nikon D3S.. he will be at hooters to take more photos... also at our photoshoot scheduled in a couple of weeks

Mrs. ears

This is a great Photo E, thanks man. It really captures alot of the work that was done to her 5.0
_DSC1335.jpg

But this is my favorite photo!!! Love ya Star Nice job!!! Congrats
attachment.php

Those are very nice pictures...the one of Yolanda looks like it came from a fashion magazine hahaha. Good job witht he picture quility E!!

frank s

at Play in San Diego, CA
Congratulations to all, especially those who earned trophies. Another strong showing by WickedStangs is in the books; not going to be easy to surpass this day!