• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang club in Clovis or Fresno ca?

Doms65

I was just wounding if there is a mustang club in Clovis or Fresno. It just pisses me off to see the corvette club every Christmas and rodeo parade. I just want to cruise around in it with some fords instread

crossbreedgt

Hey there,
There are actually 7 Wicked Stang chapters in Cali at the moment. All you have to do is go to the forums section > scroll down to the Wicked Stangs nationwide section > then click the state (California) and whichever chapter is closest to you.
The chapter presidents will chime in on this post very quickly and introduce themselves as it is.. Take care and welcome!

Doms65

Ooo ok thats just around the corner. Do you guys meet at all, or what shows do you usually go to?

2011GT500

We meet every other Friday in Hanford at the black bear dinner around 6:30 we will be out this Friday come check us out

Doms65

Sorry I was out of it for a while i was involved in a rollover. 83 year old man pulled out in front of me and tboned me in my f150 and I rolled 3 times. The truck held up and saved my life though

Doms65

ro2.jpg

ro1.jpg

Doms65

It could have been worse I'll I got was some scratches and scrapes on my arms and hands. Worst part was my knuckle and wrist bone were exposed a little but a couple stitches fixed that so I'll Live

Doms65

Yea it could have been way worse especially if I had my girlfriend in the passenger seat, I would have never been able to forgive myself

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Wow! Glad your ok after that accident... looked bad. Im Joe, the Central Valley President. And if your interested we meet every other Fri at Black Bear Diner off 12th ave in Hanford and the first Wed of every month at Chilis on 12th in Hanford. Other then that, we attend local shows, go drag racing in Bakersfield, Autocrossing at various places, and occasionally go on cruises to places such as the Sequia National Park. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call 559-303-8707.

Doms65

Thank you and yes I will definitely have to get together with you guys. My car is in the shop right now getting completely redone, stripped and then resprayed. Also having all the scoops shaped out off metal and welded in instead of the "ever lasting" fiberglass. Front valance and front spoiler are all metal too now. Just couldnt stand the easy way out anymore