• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustangs Across America 2014

SilverSurfer619

Last night I brought this topic up briefly at the monthly meeting. It would be a great experience. My dad is already looking into it and started preparing. If we could get club members to do this it can be great exposure for the club. Mustangs Across America Will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Mustang! This will be a once in a life time experience. Check out the site http://mustangsacrossamerica.com/mustangs-across-america-50th-anniversary-drive-info/

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I am definitely thinking about it. Need to work on my work schedule and other obligation to plan this. I'm thinking I need to take 2 or 3 weeks off work to do this.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I am definitely thinking about it. Need to work on my work schedule and other obligation to plan this. I'm thinking I need to take 2 or 3 weeks off work to do this.
just talked to monica and 7 days to get there and how many more to get back?

Red

It starts on a Thursday. Not sure if I could do the whole thing, but I'd like to do a 4 day cruse. 2 days out and 2 days back.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Im all for it... Maybe by then I cant get the Mo chapter up and running again. Windveil blues did this last year and said he had a blast

mustangtim

South Carolina
I will be at the Mustangs 50th celebration at Lowes Motor Speedway in Charlotte NC. I hope to meet up with members of other WickedStangs Chapters! I would like to do the Mustangs across America, but I don't know about getting that much time off work that far away. I will be at the 50th Mustang celebration for sure!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'm registered. But most likely I will only make the first day drive to Phoenix. Not going to have enough vacation time to go the whole route. At least I can say I participated.

MAA50th(2).jpg
MAA50th.jpg