• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustangs at the Queen Mary

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
I just wanted to see if anyone was interested in attending this show in Long Beach. Seems like a good show to attend. The date for Mustangs at the Queen Mary is Sunday September 19, 2010. This is event is hosted by the Beach Cities Mustang Club. I will put the link below for anyone that wants to view the show information or you can even register for the show online. Here is the link.

http://bcmcmustang.homestead.com/QM14page.html

RSVP

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
They have a specific class for just about every mustang, plus a clear points system for modifications which place you in a stock , modified, or personalised class.. For example: My car is in the 2007-2008 Shelby GT class and add up the points for my mods and I am at 65 points which allows me to enter it as personalised.. Good news for me because this means I dont have to compete with a GT500 with carbon fiber everything! I am deffinitly doing this one this year! This is the premier Mustang show for the west coast, lets make a good showing from Wickedstangs! (BTW 5 classes for Bullit mustangs this year)

Renegade

the last 2 years are when ive heard those stories, so those of you looking to go might want to search google for info on other forums before making your final decision

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
I sure do like the idea of a gabillion Bullitts being there. Mine is bone butt stock so maybe I won't be jeered at for no mods. LOL

Don't know yet if I'll attend. Need more info and if/how many WS members would attend. Why? Cuz most of you know I get lost. A lot. All the time. Aaaaaaaaaand I can't park worth a dead stick. LMAO! (True. No can park.)

Red

They have a specific class for just about every mustang, plus a clear points system for modifications which place you in a stock , modified, or personalised class.. For example: My car is in the 2007-2008 Shelby GT class and add up the points for my mods and I am at 65 points which allows me to enter it as personalised.. Good news for me because this means I dont have to compete with a GT500 with carbon fiber everything! I am deffinitly doing this one this year! This is the premier Mustang show for the west coast, lets make a good showing from Wickedstangs! (BTW 5 classes for Bullit mustangs this year)

I did the point thing and I think I can still enter in the personalized class. It says add for chrome in your engine, does billet count? I'd never even get close the the modified class. But does sound like a fun trip.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Billet engine dress up counts, but I think only as a set, so you dont have to count each individual piece. I came up with exactly 65.. I like the class break down at this show... At Mustangs by the Bay I am in Shelby 2005 to 2010 so I am up against super snakes and even more... No Chance! at this show they have a 2007-2008 Shelby GT class, I like the odds better...

Ford1288

Donator
I also heard bad things about this last year, on this forum actually. Cant remember the exact but it was something about one of the judges being sympathetic to certain cars or something like that.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Well I added up my points. I'm definitely in the modified class. I have 187 points. Damn.....didn't think I had that much mod. They count every little things. LOL!

I also heard bad things about this last year, on this forum actually. Cant remember the exact but it was something about one of the judges being sympathetic to certain cars or something like that.

It was another mustang club because the members told me that they felt outcasted for being from that club; thus missing out on trophies. I'm a maybe on this show as it depends on how much money I have.