• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustangs at the Queen Mary

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
I just registered today. If you do online registration they are still offering some sort of discount if you pre-order the event t-shirt. I went ahead and did that. It looks like I am definately in for this show. If you are interested in going, the soon the better it looks like for registration.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I just registered today. If you do online registration they are still offering some sort of discount if you pre-order the event t-shirt. I went ahead and did that. It looks like I am definately in for this show. If you are interested in going, the soon the better it looks like for registration.

Thanks Matt, didn't even see the online registration. I think I will go ahead and go to this one.

Mrs. ears

Ima be there :) obviously not entering my car but will get there eventually. I decided I would like to make some mods :). My first mod was suspension, my second is brushed chrome fluid caps like reds :) My third throw that car out and get a 5.0 LMAO

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
I got my registration confirmation yesterday. However, I will be staying up in Orange County on Saturday. So I will see you all in Long Beach

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Ok, Got this in the mail today..

Hello Mustang & Ford Friends!

We are now close to sold out on the Queen Mary show. There are less than 50 pre-registered spaces left. We have extended the $35 discount price for a few more days (Monday, 9/6). After that, it is $50 per vehicle. Next week, we close all the classes and only a Day of Show class will be available. Day of Show Class is all cars that register/show up the week/day of the show. They are placed in one class., if available.

You've put it off, but now it is time to register. Do not wait any longer if you want to park with your class and save $$$.
Just use the link below....

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE SHOW!

SPECIAL GUESTS: Formula D Drifting champ Vaughn Gittin, Jr returns to Long Beach, where in April of this year, he took 1st Place in in the Drifting races at the Long Beach Grand Prix. Other Ford Racing top drifter Justin Pawlak will be at the show for a dual autograph session. The Monster Energy Skateboarding Mustang will be there, too. Don't miss out!

FEATURED AUCTION ITEMS: Will include a full cat-back exhaust system from Magnaflow (come see their big rig display!); an upholstery kit from TMI; a special something from Carroll Shelby among other items. This is in addition to our huge raffle and 100s of 'Throw It!' items.

IT'S LIKE WE ARE PAYING YOU TO REGISTER: It took awhile to confirm, but we can now announce that once again pre-registered participants will get TWO free passes to the Queen Mary. That's a $50 value!

Be a part of the big show. Register TODAY!

14th Annual
Mustangs at the Queen Mary
Sunday, September 19, 2010

Including
SALEENFEST 2010
Saleen's Official 14th Annual Show!
See the all new 2011 Saleens!
Plus, this is SCOA's California Saleen Reunion!
Meet the team from Saleen, including owner Mike Shields!
California's ONLY Saleen Show! - Don't miss it!

&

6th Annual
Saleen Meet, Greet, Eat & Park Party
Saturday, September 18, 2010

ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
ONLINE DISCOUNT EXTENDED UNTIL MONDAY, SEPT 6
Save up to $10 if you register online by next Monday!

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE!

Jon Schultz
Prez, BCMC
www.MustangsAtTheQueenMary.com