• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustangs By The Bay Oct 2, 2011 Pics

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Wow, what a turn out.. We had 18 cars in the event and 12+ placed.. Red is working on getting more pics up soon...
DSC_1826.JPGDSC_1828.JPGDSC_1832.JPGDSC_1835.JPGDSC_1849.JPGDSC_1859.JPGDSC_1864.JPG DSC_1821.JPG

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
And of course all the complements we got about our new WICKED STANGS OFFICIAL SHIRTS...
DSC_1707.JPG

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Here are my contributions:
DSC_8287.jpg

DSC_8285.jpg

DSC_8284.jpg

PICT7928.jpg

MORE PICS

Those members that I took pictures for, you can copy them from there.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Nice pics. Looked like it was a great day! Congrats to all.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Great Day for the CLUB!!! Thanks to everyone for the turnout and all the good times. There were a couple of surprises during the award ceremony and I could not be more proud of the group.

Talk about show and GO!!!
Red takes another show trophy to go with his racing trophies.
Danny takes a first place and is searching for tires and more speed at the track.
McBullit takes a third place after a spin at Chuckwalla earlier in the season.
MustangCWO (ME) runs a 7.70 best at Barona and lands a first place show trophy.

Almost unbelievable: A drag racing club the lands 12 trophies at the biggest Mustang show in San Diego......AMAZING

Red

Sorry I couldn't post my pics up today guys. Had to go out to diner with a friend on his birthday. I'll be sure to post mine up tomorrow.

totally felt awkward sitting with all these blacks shirts that say "WICKED STANGS" during lunch and under the tent while i'm wearing white Chargers Jersey. it's like sitting in the "BLACKHOLE" of the Raiders.

Reactions: Red