• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My car is officially murdered out.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
The blue tape really looks good...Just Kidding. I love the blacked-out look on a Mustang; and you did it yourself...VERY NICE...:cool:

seahawksax

Looks awesome

2005 Tahoe LT ( family truck)
1993 camaro Z28 super charged (sold)
2000 mustang GT supercharged (sold)
2006 mustang GT with a $9,800 build list ( taking donations :) )

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
hey looks nice i did the same to mine but i wrapped it as mine is a little different that yours .... plan on doing it to my wifes too

Matteblack-Randy

So, I got pulled over for the heads and tails Tuesday lol. Im not sure if I want non black lights! What would you do in my shoes? The cop didn't give me a ticket but just a warning.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
So, I got pulled over for the heads and tails Tuesday lol. Im not sure if I want non black lights! What would you do in my shoes? The cop didn't give me a ticket but just a warning.

Depends on how big of a city where you live and whether the cop is normally on that beat. If its a small city and its his normal beat, you will take a chance you will run into that cop again and soon. He may give you a fix it ticket next time or he will find other violations on top of it. If its a big city, you may stand a chance of not running into the same cop for a little period and take a chance he may not remember your car. But your car is unique in that sense and most likely not easy to forget.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
ive never been messed with with my tail lights being tinted even had a cop follow me but then again your area is different but my little town cops here can be asses

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Out here, there is a cop that loves to give tickets for any reason. If he stopped you once he will stop you again.

Matteblack-Randy

But there are so many violations he could give me... 20% tint, heads, tails, turn signals and side markers, my wheels "poke", tinted license plate covers, blue hids... To name a few.