• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My First Mustang

Welcome Dave glad to have you. Now you can come out and join the fun. definitely hit up Mustang Vs the world. when I get back well have a good month to discuss your plans for that stallion.....:cool:...:wel:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome Dave. Post some pictures of your car.

Soji, the race car did well. Ran a record fast time of 7.73. Unfortunately it was during the Renegade Series run and it broke out with a dial in of 7.80. But the race car is looking good and Jared's driving is getting better and better with each run.

Welcome Dave. Post some pictures of your car.

Soji, the race car did well. Ran a record fast time of 7.73. Unfortunately it was during the Renegade Series run and it broke out with a dial in of 7.80. But the race car is looking good and Jared's driving is getting better and better with each run.

Cool. Hopefully we can work on keeping close to dial in.

Mrs V.I. Massive

BigDaveUSMC said:
What's good! New to this whole car club thing, I like it so far I plan on getting more involved ASAP! Thanks to my nieghbor for inviting me into the club!

Sorry Dave I should have invited u to join the club when I first noticed u got a stang, but I will definitely keep u posted on what's coming up from now on so u can join us all in the fun. Glad to have u as part of the club and Wickedstang family.