• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

...my mach...

I

Ichiduo

100_0610.jpg

100_0611.jpg

100_0616.jpg

know you already saw those and here's my newest mods:

found the fuel door from my old sixxer, so i decided to flat black it... i eventually wanna get one which says "mach 1" on it, but this'll be a good place holder until then:

100_0621.jpg

also, took joe's advice and flat blacked the pony:

100_0622.jpg

I

Ichiduo

dope3 said:
i trade you a 97 gt5 vert for it lol

naw.. :p

more pics, i mounted the louvers on her, what do you guys think?

100_0623.jpg

100_0624.jpg

100_0625.jpg

horse from the front:

100_0626.jpg

what it looks like looking out the back of a louvered stang... pic does it no justice as i can see just fine.

100_0627.jpg

I

Ichiduo

found out i have a really rare mach. it is an auto, of which only 124 were made... also has the interior upgrade package... making it basically a fully loaded mach 1... every option avail. was picked up. pretty cool if you ask me.

picks of the interior:

100_0665.jpg

100_0666.jpg

100_0667.jpg

interior upgrade package info:

Aluminum finish door lock posts
* Center finish panel - grey metallic paint
* Shifter bezel - grey metallic paint
* Aluminum finish shift boot trim ring
* Stainless steel foot rest assembly
* Stainless steel pedals
* GT leather shift knob (Mach 1 keeps aluminum shift knob)
* 4-Way head restraint (Up/down/tilt forward and back)

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
only 1 of 124, red machs right?

in 04 they made 200 Azure Blue auto machs...

Very nice ride. I love the look of the Mach 1.

Gib

I

Ichiduo

Gibs07GTcpe said:
only 1 of 124, red machs right?

in 04 they made 200 Azure Blue auto machs...

Very nice ride. I love the look of the Mach 1.

Gib

first, thank you very much.

there were 296 torch red autos, 280 azure... the comp. orange was the rarest with 124.

all this time i thought that the changes in the interior of my mach were done by the previous owner and NOT stock. when i went to the mach 1 registry, i read about the interior upgrade package and it clicked in my head. lol!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Oh it looks red to me.... Sorry. I have seen the 280 number for the AB's and I have seen 200 and several numbers in between. I could not remember which one the Registry had. Thanks for the correction. I was just clarifying that your numbers were not 124 total autos in 04......

Yeah I was looking for an AB Auto for the wife and ran into those upgraded interior pieces on some listings. That is when I found out there were some interior upgrades to them. I actually saw the AB 04 Mach that we were looking at buying today. It was at coronado speed festival. That is the on e in my pics from that event.

Gib

I

Ichiduo

Gibs07GTcpe said:
Oh it looks red to me.... Sorry. I have seen the 280 number for the AB's and I have seen 200 and several numbers in between. I could not remember which one the Registry had. Thanks for the correction. I was just clarifying that your numbers were not 124 total autos in 04......

Yeah I was looking for an AB Auto for the wife and ran into those upgraded interior pieces on some listings. That is when I found out there were some interior upgrades to them. I actually saw the AB 04 Mach that we were looking at buying today. It was at coronado speed festival. That is the on e in my pics from that event.

Gib

naw, no offense taken here... i know in pictures my mach appears red. :lol: and yeah, there were more than 124 total autos in 04... lol! :eek: just 124 comp. orange ones. WEWT!

and like i said, i too first thought that the interior changes in my mach were not stock pieces... but when i went to the mach 1 registry, i saw that there was an upgrade package. makes the deal i got my mach for even more awesome. lol!

and i hope you can find an azure for your wife. it too is an awesome color for machs. Mexican

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Not looking now....bought her a 07 Trailblazer SS instead...

Too bad for her.

LOL

Gib

I

Ichiduo

Gibs07GTcpe said:
Not looking now....bought her a 07 Trailblazer SS instead...

Too bad for her.

LOL

Gib

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

least you have one stang in the garage. :cool:

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Well actually 1 in the garage(1967 coupe) and 1 in the driveway(2007 coupe)

LOL

Wish they were 04 Cobra(SCREAMING YELLOW) and 04 Mach 1 AB though....someday.

Are you going to be able to make it to our October Cruise event?

Gib

I

Ichiduo

VP_96COBRA said:
automatic mustang wtf are you smoking?

we're not talking automatic v6 here...

if that's what an automatic mach is capable of, why the hate? call me lazy, i don't like shifting... too bad i didn't wait a week, the termi chris was looking at would've been mine. lol!