• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My Mustang Carnage!

TheKid760

Rain, Rain, Go Away!!! :fire:

Thursdays rain did some damage...

I was on the 15 NB just past the Mex check in temecula, traffic slowed suddenly cause some homie rolled his escalade. It was going great until a truck behing me decided he wanted to try the pit maneuver out, with the wet roads I went into a full spin and tagged the guy in front of me.

I hate driving the stang in the rain, but didn't have a choice because my brother borrowed my truck.

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

Anyone have any recommended body shops?

A friend suggested Phillip Thearle's in Santee. Right off of the 52 and 125 junction.

http://www.ptautowerks.com/

jj89gt

WoW that sucks. If you have USAA jimmy johnson in san diego does a great body work with a good staff.

Sick06Stang

The one you love to hate!!
Man that sucks. I feel your pain. I just totalled mine last wed at 5am in the rain. :(

2011-10-05_08-19-24_863.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dtopford

I got hit on the 5 South back in July and Chaparonne auto body on clairmont just off of balboa did the work on mine and did an amazing job plus some extras. I am going to take back to redo the rest of the car when that time comes.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I got hit on the 5 South back in July and Chaparonne auto body on clairmont just off of balboa did the work on mine and did an amazing job plus some extras. I am going to take back to redo the rest of the car when that time comes.

Sorry, man. But glad it got fixed right.

dtopford

Lol very true, but when I was all said ND done Chapparone refurbished my front and rear bumper covers and ordered and installed a new hood. Plus the paint came out great. I will deff have them do the rest of the car when I have the money for it.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Lol very true, but when I was all said ND done Chapparone refurbished my front and rear bumper covers and ordered and installed a new hood. Plus the paint came out great. I will deff have them do the rest of the car when I have the money for it.
That's good to know of a good body shop. I may need to have my car repainted someday.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Glad to hear that everyone is OK. Get those mules in the stable and let the Dr. fix em up. I hate seeing all that bent metal.

Sick06Stang

The one you love to hate!!
Glad to hear that everyone is OK. Get those mules in the stable and let the Dr. fix em up. I hate seeing all that bent metal.
Mine was a total. Just signed the release today. Of to the junk yard it goes. The whole driver side subframe was done on mine. Including front part of motor. I'm glad that his fixable. I already miss mine. :/

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tim burdette

woo im goin fast..oh shit im in the air...not good
ive come to the conclusion that a lot of CA drivers are REALLY not use to the rain. it sucks