• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My "Thinking Cap" LOL

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Ladies. If we can't do a calendar I know what we CAN do....

When I was a professional photographer, I would use some of my fine art photos to make note cards, blank greeting cards, and such. We could take photos of our cars have them made into prints and make the cards ourselves or we can pool our money (I don't know the cost these days) and have them printed. OR......we can do both. The hand made with real photo would be a higher price than the printed. We can sell them individually or create sets of cards and so on.

We can sell them at the Swap Meet, or at the race functions, over the internet etc.

What do you think about this idea?

step on mii

FS that sounds like a real cool idea! :) If we decide to do it our selfs I'm really creative and scrapbook a lot so I can come up with some ideas and Michaels has blank cards for like 10$ for like 20 pack. We can even send these out to troops that are deployed so they can write to loved ones back home on our pretty little cars :)

Barbie

Yea..sorry ladies..just been real busy..came back from leave last week and just trying to get things straight before I leave :( My evening schedules are kind of hit and miss at the moment but I really like the idea, so anything I can do to help just let me know

StarAngel

You bet! I can work around your guys schedules (however you spell it!) Maybe Sat?

We need to get things going before Barbie leaves, would like her to be a part of this too!

fastsleeper

You bet! I can work around your guys schedules (however you spell it!) Maybe Sat?

We need to get things going before Barbie leaves, would like her to be a part of this too!

Saturday is fine with me. Just let me know where and when. (not to early in the am please.) :)

StarAngel

Hey ladies, if everyone can make it on Sat, why don't we meet at Benigan's? This time we will actually eat there! lol 11am???

StarAngel

ok, let's be sure and wear our shirts during this, ok? Emilio thinks it better represents the Club. To dress for club events and meetings. This way we encourage everyone to do so.
Many thanks

fastsleeper

Hey ladies, if everyone can make it on Sat, why don't we meet at Benigan's? This time we will actually eat there! lol 11am???

See you at 11:00. Now we are talking about the Bennigan's in Mission Valley right?:rofl::laughs:

I don't have a WS shirt but I can WS a Tshirt or some other shirt/sweater. I'll figure it out.

Eating is good to do too!