• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My "Thinking Cap" LOL

StarAngel

That would be great WSChick!!! When my hubby gets back, sometime the end of this year, he and I are planning a trip around the states, stopping to meet others in the club. We will be sure to give everyone a heads-up on when. We would love to meet as many as possible.

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Hey Ladies! Sorry I couldn't make the Saturday meeting. I have some very ugly domestic problems. Anywhooooo

Did you all get together? If so what did you throw into the creative Stang trunk? lol

I have some more ideas but we ladies don't always check our part of the site with any regularity. I'm guilty too!:rofl:

I'll wait until I hear from you.:D:D

StarAngel

Well, Step on mii adopted a platoon, check it out on our forum. I need to get with her to see what and when. And FS I love your idea (think it was you), about putting our cars on postcards for the troops?

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Well, Step on mii adopted a platoon, check it out on our forum. I need to get with her to see what and when. And FS I love your idea (think it was you), about putting our cars on postcards for the troops?

Yep, it was me and I had some really cool ideas today while staying away from home:) for the cards and such. We can do posters too. :)