• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Navy retention

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Well I just got the word that my name is on the board for retention. I will prob be one of the ones getting out soon. This sux I did want to do 20 but I guess it wasn't ment for me to retire from the military.

The board hasn't convened and isn't over yet!! Take a look at your record and e- record and submit all the missing stuff from your field record in a package IAW the instruction to get you the best possible chance to be one of the keepers.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
My HYT is in 2013 so the Navy is going to save money and release me before that. I looked at my record already the only thing missing is my airwarfare so I started my letter today. It's not gonna help much but I am not going to worry about it.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I got my PTS back thank god but still need to put on first.... hopefully soon....
Wife wants to go back to San Diego ro to HI. My vote is San Diego and while Im there
buy a house and look for a future job when I get out.... I love to open a wickedstangs
restoration shop for hot rods, and mustangs. Come get your dream car in primer and ready for interior.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
I am working with one of my high year E5's to convert via the ERB. I just mailed off my CPO package last week, here's to hoping. They advanced more E8's this year in my rate than they have in years, so lets hope that trickles down.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
The Clinton era they called it "right sizing" The Obamanation calls it " optimal manning" I don't recall what the Carter administration called it. Different names for the same bullshit! Whenever the Dems have the White House the Military gets cut to the bone!