• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Need 5 Mustangs for a Christmas Parade in Chuls Vista

Red

Here's the lastest and no so greatest e-mail. Now I'm pissed off. Now she just wants the verts only, no coups. Did you guys still want to do this ( Donna and Gween) ? Call me please. 619-247-8205

Hello again,
I have been able to find two more convertibles, so I will not need your two coups. I will have your two convertibles and my two. I would be happy to meet you somewhere tomorrow to give you the vehicle passes, if you prefer. Or I can just meet you at the entrance on H street on Saturday. Thanks for all your assistance!

Thank you,

Deanne Vicedo
Clerk/Executive Assistant to the Board
Sweetwater Union High School District

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Well, just show up and keep it in the memory for next year when they ask. It would be bad showing if we pull out in the last minute.

Red

I tried to call and text Donna, but I think her phone is disconnected and I don't have Gwen's phone number. Let me check things out today after work and I'll let JP and Tim know what's up.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Man that sux you cant get the people, if I was still there even though I dont have a vert I woulda liked to be in it. Parades are fun!!!

Mrs V.I. Massive

Red said:
Here's the lastest and no so greatest e-mail. Now I'm pissed off. Now she just wants the verts only, no coups. Did you guys still want to do this ( Donna and Gween) ? Call me please. 619-247-8205

Hello again,
I have been able to find two more convertibles, so I will not need your two coups. I will have your two convertibles and my two. I would be happy to meet you somewhere tomorrow to give you the vehicle passes, if you prefer. Or I can just meet you at the entrance on H street on Saturday. Thanks for all your assistance!

Thank you,

Deanne Vicedo
Clerk/Executive Assistant to the Board
Sweetwater Union High School District

I was doing this to be in it with you, jp, and Tim... I am not doing it if she doesn't need you all. You can go ahead and cancel. Maybe next time!!!

Mrs V.I. Massive

sdsubzero4 said:
Well, just show up and keep it in the memory for next year when they ask. It would be bad showing if we pull out in the last minute.

I think that it is bad that she asked us to be in it but pulled all of our coupes out last minute. I did it to support Red... he is out so I am out!!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I didn't read the email that they pulled out the coupes. Shoot I wouldn't go either, to me it's all or none.

Red

Well I did finely talked to Deanne on the phone today. I told her that we were doing this as a club thing and I asked her if we all could still be in the parade. She told me that they have to pay for every car to the parade people for every car that they have in the parade. So I already had talked to Donna before I talked to Deanne and Donna said her and Gwen were only going cause I had asked them to and didn't want to do it unless we all could go. I thought that was very cool of her to say that cause I agree, it's all of us or nothing. I don't blame Deanne, but I do blame the people that she was doing this for. She had let them know way back that she had 2 verts and 3 coups and only a few days ago did they let her know that they wanted verts only. They are the ones that made all this happen at the last second. I do want to thank you guys, Donna, Gwen, Tim, and JP for at least signing up for this. Maybe next time.

Thanks Red