• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Need 5 Mustangs for a Christmas Parade in Chuls Vista

Red

So as I see it, we got Tim, JP, Donna, Gwen, and myself. I'm going to e-mail and confirm that we have five cars for them. Thanks everyone for helping me out with this. I can't wait.

Red

Here's some of the details for the parade.

The Parade is on Saturday, December 3, and it begins at 6:00 p.m., but we need the cars to arrive by 4:45 p.m. at the latest. I have attached a map of the Parade Route and Check-in areas. We check in at Location B, which is on 2nd and H Street. The Parade runs down 3rd Ave in Chula Vista from H Street to E Street. I will be there to check in the board members and give the drivers their Vehicle signs when they arrive. My cell phone number is 619/203-2251, if there are any questions. I really appreciate your help and thank you to those who volunteered to drive! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Thank you,

Deanne Vicedo
Clerk/Executive Assistant to the Board
Sweetwater Union High School District

I think it'd be a good idea if we all met at one location then roll out to the check-in area. Any ideas where in Chula Vista we could meet up?

Red

I'm thinking in the strip mall on the east side of the 805 on Hst. We could meet in the parking lot outside the Sports Authority.

Red

Can I get everyone to check in to make sure that everyone can make it. JP your good. Just need Gwen, Donna and Tim to check in.

Thanks again guys for doing this.
Red

Red

I'm thinking in the strip mall on the east side of the 805 on Hst. We could meet in the parking lot outside the Sports Authority.
I didn't write down a time. Let's meet at 4:15 and roll out at 4:30. It's not far from the parking lot.

Red

I was telling Deanne that I could only get 2 convertibles because some of the people have gone out on deployment. I just got this e-mail today.

I understand, and I am very grateful that you are able to help me out. I have had one board member cancel, so we won’t need one of the coups. I am also trying to find two other convertibles, per the request of my board members. They are planning on bringing their families to the Parade, and so they of course, want convertibles to ride in. So I may end up only needing your two convertibles, if I can find two others. I will let you know as soon as I know. But for right now, I definitely do not need one of the three coups.

Thank you,

Deanne Vicedo
Clerk/Executive Assistant to the Board
Sweetwater Union High School District

I'm pissed off that she waited this long to tell me this, but now I just need 2 coups and maybe none at all based on when I get the next e-mail. If need be I'll bow out if JP or Tim want to still do this. I'm sorry guys that this is happening. I'll let you guys know as soon as I know what's going on.

Red

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Sorry Red, I would offer mine, but I'm taking her in this weekend to get some seat brackets made for the new seats I got and do some other work. I probably won't have the car for about a week.

Red

Sorry Red, I would offer mine, but I'm taking her in this weekend to get some seat brackets made for the new seats I got and do some other work. I probably won't have the car for about a week.
Np Danny it's all good

I'll take myself out of the equation. Red, you set this up so it's only fair that your car be in it. Besides, the yellow would be too much of an attention-grabber and I do know you love to show off your ride. :BigGrin:

Reactions: Red

Red

I'll take myself out of the equation. Red, you set this up so it's only fair that your car be in it. Besides, the yellow would be too much of an attention-grabber and I do know you love to show off your ride. :BigGrin:
Thanks JP. I was a little worried about your in the same parade as mine. I was going to make sure I was in the front and you in the back so I would all the attention before they saw your car. No I don't have to worry about that anymore. Lol

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
I will show up and support you guys. Red you set this up and should be leading the parade for WickedStangs. JP didnt get to do the last parade so he should be ahead of me. I will be there, take pictures and if need be will be happy drive in the parade. Maybe they can break the families up and have them in other cars?