• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New 2013 5.0

Anthony

Ordered the 2013 5.0 on the 1st. Waiting for it to get here. If anyone wants to mod it for me let me know and we can talk about it.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Damn, Anthony. Its been a while. Glad to see you on again. And you come back with a 2013 5.0. I'm impressed!
:BigGrin: Congrats! Make sure you post them pictures when you get it.

Anthony

Sill waiting on it lol because I special ordered it with the glass roof, track package, boss racing package, and about 10k worth of add ons and toys so its taking fing forever. -- Oh and its not blue -- I had to have that green lol!!

Anthony

lol John - I was trying to get some freebies but I will hold you to that :) - It will come with the boss racing package that includes 3.73:1, Brembo brake package, boss oil cooler, and a bunch of other stuff from the Boss - The car will basically be a Boss with more add ons and a 5.0 rather than the 302. If you order a Boss there are few things you can upgrade on it as they like ot keep it how they made it, the 5.0 however can be pimped out with all the GT stuff plus Boss stuff with the only difference being the motor. Im kind of stoked. Its going to be beast.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Very nice choice of cars. I really like the 2013 and hope to have one on order before too much longer. Who did you order the car from?

Anthony

Im just pissed right now becasue they stopped production on the 2013's for now and mine was due to be made in the next batch.. Now I have to wait another 2 weeks or so for them to start back up again,

jj89gt

I just ordered 2013 while out here in Afghanistan. Order it with the Recaro seats the brake package and 3.55. Color deep impact blue. It won't be made until this summer.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I just ordered 2013 while out here in Afghanistan. Order it with the Recaro seats the brake package and 3.55. Color deep impact blue. It won't be made until this summer.
Wow nice job..

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk