• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New 2013 5.0

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I may not be purchasing a 2013 after all. They have discontinued the Lava Red exterior paint and interior options. Additionally, the track package only comes on a manual transmission and there is not a manual valve body option for the auto transmission. $35K for the premium with Recaro seats and the track package. Not what I had in mind.

I'm not as excited, but the Candy Red is an option. I'll have to get a heck of deal now.

jj89gt

a Heck of a deal, is what got me to order a new one. I took the free upgrade to a premium and the 1600 dollar rebate. for anyone deploying soon look at www.encs.com.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I'm happy for everyone purchasing a 2013. I believe it is the Mustang of the decade. When they change the design in 2014, who knows, but the 2013 will not be matched for looks, horsepower and excitement; much like the 2003/2004 Cobra.

Anthony

May 1st is what it was this year... Next year will probably be the same. Just got my VIN and build date lol .. April 31st.. Yay Ford and their slow slow slow custom building. Oh well. Its exactly what I want how I want so I can wait. less than a month now and I will have it.