• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Addition

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I like the foxes, I wished I didn't have to sell the notch though.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
HAHHAA YA I know. I will get another one when I move back home. O yes I will.

Murdock

Oak Harbor, Wa chapter
hey Wkd are you going to sell the rims from that and if so how much i might be interested. Also I need a new window banner the E in wicked came off of my car no idea why. Another thought though how hard would it be to ad a ".com" below and at the end of WICKEDSTANGS banner? just a thought.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I could possibly sell them? When do you want your banner? ya i can put a .com on it. What ever you need I can do. Hey are you off Wednesday we are going to meet up in marysville/everett.

Murdock

Oak Harbor, Wa chapter
Welll with the new lodge opening soon work is kinda "I know when it happens" thing. I will try though. also have a realy dumb question and its going to sound like I went insane but how hard would it be to put a very light tow package on my notch? I have a trailer that can be towed by a motorcycle that I might like to bring to some events.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
There was a guy here that did that to his 2002 V6. He towed a small trailer to the track with all his race gear in it.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Thanks, I haven't put it on a Dyno yet. I might put it on when we have our car show out here so I can see what it pushing.