• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New best times

02gt

Well i finally got some clean runs in this morning at barona. I made four passes in about two hours. The place was pretty much desolate but to say the least i got a best 8.598 at 83.5 MPH with 1.98 60'. It was pretty hot today up there sp maybe she'll do better when it's cooler out. I was getting really bad wheel hop with all of my launches, i think if i get some slicks or bigger tires that will cut down the 60' dematicly.
On a another note i met a guy named Dennis, he was running an beauitful 86' GT with some good mods, he is selling an 86' Saleen, he gave me his number and i think im going to take some pics of it this next week. He is it selling the car for 10,000. He said the car is in great shape. I gave him the wickedstangs website so he can check it out, i said i would try and help him get the word out about his saleen. To say the least really nice guy though.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
bad ass! well have to run eachother after sept when my 4.10's are in!

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
either my tranny or clutch is goin to go BOOOOMM

it was hella hot out there today stupid black cars

02gt

YEAh it was hot out i think the next time they a friday night race i probably go. It's a very good track to run on. I might disconect my quad shocks next time and stip my car down for racing next time.

02gt

THe guy i talked to today had an 86 Gt, he had a line loc his car and he used it like power brake almost, he told me it knocked off a couple tenths his ET and his improved his 60'

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
02gt said:
THe guy i talked to today had an 86 Gt, he had a line loc his car and he used it like power brake almost, he told me it knocked off a couple tenths his ET and his improved his 60'

His car was probably automatic. That wouldn't help a stick car on take off.