• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Chatroom

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ok, its taking forever to load up everytime I leave. I still haven't been able to get back on since my last post. It just say "loading"

ears

it keeps erasing the msgs i send when i hit enter.... like ill type it all out and hit enter and the text dissapears but its not in the chat box, its just gone!!!!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Just login to the full screen one in a seperate window. Then you can surf the threads and still have the chat open all the time.

ears

a bit for me too, stays in the loading screen for quite some time but im gona boil it down to a horrible govi connection!!!LOLOL!!!

02gt

i haven't had my smilles on the chat since you changed over to the new one...any help E?

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
The Obama Administration is watching Wickedstangs and banning bad Obama talks throughout the site.....you are also being added to the terror watch list if you cant get to the chatroom.....that means cavity checks at airports.,......LOL

GT400SC

PM for Decals
The Obama Administration is watching Wickedstangs and banning bad Obama talks throughout the site.....you are also being added to the terror watch list if you cant get to the chatroom.....that means cavity checks at airports.,......LOL

Oh fabulous, I can't wait!!!!