• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New guy from socal

Scott86GT

Hi my name is Scott. This is my first mustang but 99 mountaineer had a 5.0 in it so i know the potential these motors have. I'm looking forward to talking to everyone and hopefully meeting up at meets

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome to Wicked Stangs!
If you are in San Diego, we have our monthly meeting next Wednesday, May 9th, at Kearny Pearson Ford. Meeting time is 6:30pm, but members usually get there around 6pm.

Scott86GT

Lol well i just got my four eyes a couple weeks ago in apple valley which is about an hour and 45 min from where i live. Its got a ton of work that needs to be done but its slowly coming along. Right now i got SVE springs, rear spring arms, 2.5" H pipe connect to 3" Mac Pro Dump exhaust, cone filter on factory intake, smaller crank pulley and eliminated air conditioning, front and rear sway bar, 3.55 gears and some aftermarket gauges. Its my project and i love it. I will post some pics soon when im not to busy at work. I will try to make it to the meeting on the 9th which is on my day off.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Yes, its May 2nd for the monthly meeting and May 9th for the next Cajon Cruise.
Thanks, Ferocious for catching my error. :)

Scott, have you met Ghostrider (Russell), Apple Valley Chapter President? Is that how you found us?

Scott86GT

No. I live in Murrieta and go to some of the local meets and one of the guys there told me about u guys. I guess a couple of people from here were there before. Some of the meets here kinda suck due to alot of little ricers. Theres been a few other mustangs before but lately Ive been the only one.

Ford1288

Donator
Well I am glad you found us. What are you into? Straight line racing, curves, car shows, etc?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Glad you found us. Get in touch with Ghostrider or Roushed2(Victorville) for inland empire events. But definitely come down to San Diego if you don't mind the drive, for our events.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Im int0 drag racing and a little show. I will definetly get in touch with them and Im gonna try to make it to San Diego, much check was alil short this week and i just paid a ton of bills

Cool. A lot of us here love to do both show and race. So, you're in the right crowd. C'mon down when you can, we'll be here. Just keep an eye in the event section and the calendar to see what we have going on next.

Scott86GT

Well sad to say i wont be able to join u guys at the meet. My funds went south due to medical bills. Im bummed out that i wont be able to enjoy a god time with u guys but i will definetly try to make the next one.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Well sad to say i wont be able to join u guys at the meet. My funds went south due to medical bills. Im bummed out that i wont be able to enjoy a god time with u guys but i will definetly try to make the next one.

No problem. Come out whenever you can. We will be here.