• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEW Guy NEMESIS

NEMESISVETTE

I wanted to join to say hello to some of the guys I have seen lately. My name is Gary :eating:

nemasis12darkwindow-1-1.jpg

I

Ichiduo

welcome... sorry, but every time i hear the name nemisis, i think this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPfxtJ8SQgk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

and somehow, i think feared was driving the mustang, as it ended up in the dirt. >.>

well, either feared or renegade...

NEMESISVETTE

Just trying to bridge the divid. Past few Sundays at the lube I have noticed more and more WS showing up and they stay clear of us ClubhiOctan Chevy's. Kinda like westside story. Just want you guys to know this Vette guy likes all cars and enjoys talkin to new guys. So come up and intro yourself or I will march my A$$ to you. :)

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i do have one questions whats the two stripes over the left fendor ive seen it on a couple vettes as i PASS them

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
i was there sunday before past. I drove up as it was raining last night in my company van. Ill be there every sunday. And yes dennis (whippled03cobra) did get a new hood. Whats you name? Nemesis?

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i was going to buy a C6 BUT! my knees hit the dashboard and i couldnt put it into first cause it hit my knee so i got the red sled

NEMESISVETTE

i do have one questions whats the two stripes over the left fendor ive seen it on a couple vettes as i PASS them
PASS them? LOL ... Its just a apperance mod. My only apperance mod other than my tag NEMESIS.
i was there sunday before past. I drove up as it was raining last night in my company van. Ill be there every sunday. And yes dennis (whippled03cobra) did get a new hood. Whats you name? Nemesis?

Names NEMESIS.... OR Gary.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i know its a appearence mod i was just wondering if there was meaning or history behind it.
hehe yes pass them :p