• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New guy

SiK FoX

Hey guys, I just signed up so i thought id introduce myself.
My names Matt and I live in La Mesa. I have a mostly stock 1991 GT, and she is my baby. I'm looking for a cool club that actually goes to events and are down to hang out and stuff, and you guys seem like you go to every event in the area

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome to Wicked Stangs! Check out our event section for all future events.
We have an event for this Saturday at the Kearny Pearson Ford dealership. Go to the Events tab above and click on 6/16 for the detail. Hope to see you there.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
yes, we do and welcome lots of fox owner on here too... Hope you enjoy your stay and if you need anything Danny can help you with anything you need..

welcome to Wicked Stangs. they do a grip load of stuff from road racing at chuckwalla to drag racing at barona to carshows and wicked installs. WS isn't just a club, it's a family.

SiK FoX

2011-03-27_14-41-29_636.jpg

2011-03-19_18-27-12_908.jpg

2011-07-26_14-24-19_712.jpg

2011-07-26_14-24-34_561.jpg

SiK FoX

I only have a few mods right now. Koni adjustables, Eibach pro kits, 2 1/2 in exhaust, Spintech Pro Street mufflers, and an x pipe with hollow cats

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Welcome to the club. I hope to see you at some of the events that we always have planned.