• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New shoes!

Foxman

Tires are on!
27550R17 M&H's!
MHTIRES.jpg

MHTIRES2.jpg

Foxman

they rub..... LOL looking for fox length axles and caliper brackets now..... they are the perfect size

Tommy

they rub..... LOL looking for fox length axles and caliper brackets now..... they are the perfect size

I'm preparing for my new wheel fitment and I'm doing the same. Are you doing Ranger axles with the caliper bracket kits?

bolted3v

i was gonna say im going to have an extra set of axles (28 or 31 spline) drum brakes and studs soon if you want it, but i see you dont want to spend that much.

yosemiddysam

Donator
So what do you think of them? Did I call it or what. Anyone that wants these PM me and I will get you one Helluva deal.

Foxman

So what do you think of them? Did I call it or what. Anyone that wants these PM me and I will get you one Helluva deal.

they are the Sh!t!!!! at 35PSI they still hold 5000 RPM launches.. waiting to do my fox length axles to try a 4000 RPM NITROUS launch... will air down to around 20 and go from there..

and agian thanks for the great deal yose

bolted3v

just axles and studs.. give me a price..

andy the ones i have are for drums only i believe. from what im looking you will need these one with the flange for the disc brakes. http://www.latemodelrestoration.com...r-28-Spline-5Lug-Rear-Axles-With-94-04-Flange

These axles retain the stock track width, but have the SN95 flange for the rear disk conversion. but if you are going to buy axles i would buy the 31 spline. i know a guy selling the 31 spline posi out of the ford fr500s race cars. i got mine with less than 10 miles on them. oh and carbon fiber clutch packs

Renegade

andy the ones i have are for drums only i believe. from what im looking you will need these one with the flange for the disc brakes. http://www.latemodelrestoration.com...r-28-Spline-5Lug-Rear-Axles-With-94-04-Flange

These axles retain the stock track width, but have the SN95 flange for the rear disk conversion. but if you are going to buy axles i would buy the 31 spline. i know a guy selling the 31 spline posi out of the ford fr500s race cars. i got mine with less than 10 miles on them. oh and carbon fiber clutch packs

how much for the 31 spline?