• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Team Z Motorsports K-Member and A-Arms arrived [INSTALLED]

Tommy

Here's an update:

I tightened everything up except for the CC plates.

Bump steer, spindles and Coil overs tightened down. Painted the '02 GT calipers black to freshen them up. Thanks Danny! Those brake pads were nearly new!

DSC06511.jpg

DSC06500.jpg

Strange 10 way adjustable rear shock awaiting more goodies to go along with it :shizzle:

DSC06377-1.jpg

Manual steering rack installed :rock:

DSC06513.jpg

and...............

a little teaser shot on what the engine is going through :hello:

DSC06481.jpg

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Looking good Tom! How close is the tie rod end to the A-arm? In the 2nd pic it looks like it's touching.

M

Mustangcwo

Nice looking setup Tom. hmmmmmm, hope you plan on piping some Nitros into that engine...just want you to keep up. :doh:

Tommy

Looking good Tom! How close is the tie rod end to the A-arm? In the 2nd pic it looks like it's touching.

nah, It's just an illusion. Check out the 4th pic. You can see the clearance. I'm more concerned with the clearance between the pass. side control arm bolt, and the steering rack boot. They're touching. I'm solving that by adding washers to move the rack forward about 1/4"

M

Mustangcwo

I enjoy being one of the slower cars...that just means the rest of you are having lots of fun modifying your cars!!!!