• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New to San Diego

93slvrfox

k
Whats up everyone? Just moved to the area. I currently have a H/C/I 93 lx hatchback. I believe I met Soji and his wife at the Nex near Murphy Canyon. Once I get the family all settled in I look forward to hitting up the track with you all or a cruise/ car show. Hope to hear from you all soon

93slvrfox

will do. Getting settled in for now. Once I do I will get together with you guys for sure. Mustangs vs the world sounds great... I need to get a set of Slicks or a radials

93slvrfox

Yeah we need to talk for sure. I have a vortexh kit waiting to go on my car. need fuel injectors,push pump and clutch.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Sounds awesome! Just be careful haha don't want to boost too much an start trashing parts

93slvrfox

th

motor and car is built... I just want enough boost for 10s in the quarter. Car has gone 7.70s in the 1/8 n/a as it sits

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
You should look into running the summit series this year. Idk if any of te other members are as into bracket racing as I am, but my dad and I are running the series at barona this season

93slvrfox

Stock Block. motor was rebuilt about 15k ago. Forged pistons and rods stock crank trick flow heads,cam,holley intake full exhaust,still has a/c and full interior. sits on big and littles and 4:10s Car runs great even though its untuned. I am going to most likely have RET tune it in Downey. I am going to stay conservative on the street tune. But the car will have a race gas tune. Let me know if you know anyone witha set of 60# injectors for sale.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Damn why so big? Are you trying to push E85? I have 42#s and they still have plenty left to run more boost. I'll keep an eye out for you though

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
yea thats doable. if you haven't already though i would put a main and valley girdle on the block to save it. it will probably eventually give out anyway, but the girdles will help make it last a good while as long as you're not too crazy on it. but 500 at the wheels on the stock block usually isn't a problem.