• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

new to the site

619mustang

hey whats up everyone my name is edgar stay here in sandiego born and raised and own a 2000 mustang gt convertible. just dropping by checking out the site and hopefully make and meet new friends.feel free to hit me up with any questions you guys might have. as of now im still trying to figure out the forum on how to post pics of my mustang and how to navigate on it.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome Edgar. I use photobucket to post pics on here. There is also a program on this forum that will help you post pics, too.

Red

Welcome bud. What color is your stang? Red is the best color you know Lol

619mustang

first of all thanks to everyone for the warm welcome, very much apreciate it.

shane316 -where and what time is the meeting point? let me know thanks.

red- my stang is a 2000 mustang gt conv and its silver. im still trying to figure out how to post pics up in here lol. any color that ends in mustang is the best color of them all :) am i right lol.

my mustang used to be my daily driver, then one day the engine blew and tranny went out. it sat for two years and finnaly starting hitting up my best website in the world craigs list lol and found engine tranny etc etc. it hurt me to see it sit there for so long people used to tell me to sell it why you keeping it there collecting dust, people actually wanted to buy it from me but everytime i sad nahhhh, because you know why , one day i will hear it rummble again. all in time.As of now its back on the road but now it went from daily driver to project car status lol.im slowly bringing it back to how i first fell inlove with this car so its got some minor cosmetic flaws but all in all, i freaking love this car, and the only way i will part with it is NEVER lol.

once again thanks all for the welcome.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Nice color. Mine is a 2002 GT convertible, silver, too. And you are right, any color ending in Mustang is the best color. But Silver is the best of the best. LOL!

619mustang

sdsubzero4- silver is the best color of them all :). its like women, we gotta love them all lol, different shapes size and colors,they all need loving lol :) just like a mustang.

on mine i got a styling bar, cobra style side skoops, hood skoop, mach1 trunk honeycom black out, jlt intake, bbk headers, pypes x pipe, 2 chamber flow masters, 3 inch tips, and lambo doors .20 inch foose wheels, but 2 center caps fell out damnn lol. and thats it preety much for now. once i pay off my current daily driver in january feburary then im going to invest more in my mustang, slowly but surely its comming along.

M

Mustangcwo

Wednesday evening will be in ElCajon at the Holiday Lights Car Parade. We have our own parking spot and it's hard to miss us. Just take I-8 East to El Cajon BLVD and drive straight...you'll run right into us. In case you get lost 858-495-8979

619mustang

mustangcwo- thanks for the info, unfortunalty i wont be able to make it this wendsday i wish i could, some guys are on vacation at work right now,and my self and another guy have to cover for them. from what i can see the meetings are every wendsday if im not mistaken. if so . could definetly make it to the next one. is the meeting place always the same off the 8 free way in el cajon or does it change or vary,let me know , would deff like to drop in next wensdday. thanks and hope to hear from you soon . ttyl.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
619, wednesday meets changes weekly. Check the forum or calendar to see where that week's meet will be. Also, the second Tuesday of every month is our monthly meeting at JBA, again check the calendar, you'll usually find what's going on. Also, some of us are doing a charity car show this coming Sunday up at Torrey Pines High School. All you need is bring an unwrap toy. We are meeting at Bennigan's in Mission Valley at 6:15 am and cruise up to the school at 6:30am. No pre-registration requires. If you don't want to get up that early :smile: the show goes from 8-2pm. Check the Christmas for Children thread under San Diego Events.

619mustang

sdsubzero4- dude thanks for the info im getting around to figuringn out the forum a little better, i guess when i posted the first couple of times i posted on the general part of the forum and not on the sandiego section oops sorry ,lol. ill keep an eye for the meeting locations and times as you say they vary from week to week.

dude im game to go with you guys to the charity car show this sunday, ill pick up a toy tonight or tommorow night, anything in particular or any toy will do ?

if this is a car show, just thought i mention like i said earlier in some of my postings my car went from daily driver to project car lol so there some flaws on the car here and there , nothing like whoa though. if you guys are cool with that then like i said im down to go with you guys, gives me a chance to meet some of you guys too. let me know thanks.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
619, any toys will do, they just want new, unwrap toys. Dude, don't matter what your car looks like. Its a Mustang. LOL! Just come out, take a little cruise with us and hang out at the car show and meet some of the members. Project cars are good to show, too, give an idea to other what it takes to build a beautiful machine.

619mustang

im picking up a toy tonight, so that means ill se you on sunday :) any ways i will mapquest the location today that way i know how to get there lol. thanks for the heads up dude props to you . any ways hit me up if anything changes ttyl.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
im picking up a toy tonight, so that means ill se you on sunday :) any ways i will mapquest the location today that way i know how to get there lol. thanks for the heads up dude props to you . any ways hit me up if anything changes ttyl.

See you Sunday. Bennigan's is right across the street from In & Out in the Mission Valley Mall. Maybe that will help you some.

619mustang

sdsubzero4-thanks for the info, def see you guys on sunday.

1wkdrsh- i live near the downtown sandiego area ,in the ghetto lol im like two blocks from the coronado bridge.