• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New VB 4 Issues

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, we have been upgraded to VB4.0.2 the lastest and greatest.. If you see any issues with the new upgrade please let me know...

I will be working on bringing back all the neat Mods like Chat, VB Garage, and so on.

All the SPONSOR LINKS WILL BE BACK SOON..

Thanks for your Support

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Also, are we still going to have to Re-Register to clean out the "Dead Wood" like you mentioned?

spdpilot

Ford1288 said:
Hey E, Is there anyway to bring back the "my replies button"? I loved it and it made my life pretty easy.

Ditto this for me as well. One of my favorite features.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
also, with the dark gray of the forum i see, some of the fonts are black and almost impossible to read (i.e. the page buttons at the bottom of a thread) anyone else have this issue??

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
also, with the dark gray of the forum i see, some of the fonts are black and almost impossible to read (i.e. the page buttons at the bottom of a thread) anyone else have this issue??

I see what your talking about working to fix that and many others like the MY REPLIES...

spdpilot

spdpilot said:
Is there anyway for "ME" to change the COLOR of the forum that I see. Many forums you can do this. Right now for me it is a drab green. It is hard for me to read and no offense to anyone....UGLY. I went all the way through settings and didn't see it.

On a positive note. It seems to be running really fast. And I am curious to try out the BLOG feature.

???? No answer? you answered BJ but not mine? I know you are busy but

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
im sure hes working on it, trying to figure out how. wevew never ahd the ability to change our own colors on this site. non of the last 3 versions had

btw, i like the skin in the background, and the color contrast is doing better, we just need a new banner at the top. also, the gap between thje post and sig is still not gone.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
???? No answer? you answered BJ but not mine? I know you are busy but

I thought you would have seen the color change:) But, I am Not finished yet once I am done I will set it up to allow everyone to pick the one they want....