• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

next mod that is going to be done "the build of the mach"

txmach302

so i kinda got to the scene late for ya'll to see all my modding being done on the mach, but the list does go on and will be done. i'm in a middle of a medical board so with that i'm having to hold off till after i get moved to finally start moddin again, unless something brakes on the mach before than and then it will get fixed. so the next mod is American Powertrain Patriot 3650, its good for my power level im at and also alot cheaper than a T56 Magnum. so i'm going with it.

my top 10 list of mods to be done to the mach next ar
1. American powertrain patroit 3650 w/ clutch and flywheel
2.black out the roof, thinking painted
3.carbon fiber hood
4.Bear front and rear rotors
5. 03/04 cobra side skirts
6.01 cobra front bumper (maybe)
7. PA racing K-member
8. black coolant tank
9. 6pt roll bar
10. mach 1 put on the headrest

so here is my future mod list the mach is almost done, nothing really more to do to her, but what is on the list. my motor is built/ my rear end is built, i just need my built trans and all performance part is done

ASh

txmach302

here is a list of mods so you can see what i already got. this mach was stock when i picked her up back in 2006 and is my 2nd mustang. a couple guys on the forum has seen the mach in person, great group of guys

2004 SY mach 5 speed
outside:
Roush 4pt wing
stagger black bullitt's 17's
302 center caps
5.0supercharged side emblems
302 emblem on the shaker
smoke headlights
smoke taillights
shorty antenna
honeycone rear trunk lid
mustang decal insert rear bumper
hid's low beam
amber fog lights
smoked front pony
black mach 1 fuel door
black FRPP hood pins

drivetrain:
spec stage3+ clutch
upr clutch cable kit
steeda tri-ax shifter
Moser 31spline
FRPP 03/04 cobra diff
FRPP diff cover
FRPP rebuild kit 8.8

suspension:
h&r super sport springs
MM caster/chamber plates
MM isolators
steeda g-trac bar
steeda bumpersteer kit
steeda x2 balljoint
upr non adj upper and lower control arms
lakewood shocks and struts
steeda full lenth sub frame connectors
steeda anti roll bar kit (fixin to be installed)
steeda rear shock bar (fixin to be installed)
upr rear axle braces (fixin to be installed)

exhaust
jba shorty headers
pacesetter o/r h-pipe
slp lm1's

motor
DSS racing pro mod 5.0 iron shortblock (good for 800 to 1000HP)
Procharger D1sc w/ 3core intercooler and race BOV (also came with a SCT BA3000 maf
Zex nitrous wet kit 75 to 100 shot (was using it on stock motor and its there if i want to still use it but i don't see the need to)
Anderson Power Pipe (fixin to be installed)

fuel set up
60lb fuel injectors
cobra dual fuel pumps
lethal dual fpdm wire kit
KB BAP 40amp

dyno numbers
17psi
554rwhp
522rwtq
at the hpranch

ASh

txmach302

i'll be sure to update, man if only i have known about this site a while back, my mods just kept coming and coming, but now i have to slow down

ASh

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Ash glad we found you and you logged on. :) You got a great looking mach and has
the power to back it up. Hopefully we can make it out to track. The only mod I see missing in the futureis a yellow wickedstangs banner ;)

txmach302

i'll prob have one of those sometime, getting a feel to the site. i'll be going to Kent only, the other one i've had bad luck with so i don't like it. the power is there and fast enough for the streets

ASh

txmach302

here are pictures of the mach for ya'll to see
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

ASh

txmach302

thanks Soji, you have seen first hand, just won't look so good under the engine bay now that the nitrous kit is off LOL

ASh

txmach302

Well my SOS gauge pod should be here tomorrow and also i order my sport comp fuel pressure gauge and also will be doing a steering colum gauge pod for it, i'll have pictures up soon after everything is done

ASh

txmach302

LOL its sold yeasterday so i pulled it off yeasterday, its all good i'll live with just havin a s/c on there lol

ASh