• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Next Wed. Meet

Mrs. ears

I was researchin possibly places to eat and I came up with two. Souplantation or Pat and Oscars. They both have outside areas and have there own private lot. Have to call the managers and ask about possible reservations but other than that. What do yu guys think!!! If you had to choose which one would it be??

Mrs. ears

Also if anyone has a place they would like to try out I can check it out and see if the requirments fit. Let me know!!

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Is it Pat and Oscars in Mira Mesa? Or is it the one in mission Valley? Either way I'm all for it if we can reserve some parking.

StarAngel

I had talked with the people at Red Robin in Plaza Bonita. They do have outside dining, not sure if they can reserve parking though. I didn't get a chance to speak with the manager about it, but they seemed eager.

Red

I had talked with the people at Red Robin in Plaza Bonita. They do have outside dining, not sure if they can reserve parking though. I didn't get a chance to speak with the manager about it, but they seemed eager.

I like Red Robin. Great burgers.

step on mii

Red robin sounds good thinking about red robin for the following week becaus of parking we are gonna take. Bit longer to deal w thanks for the suggestion star :)

StarAngel

NP, at all. I was there last week with Mom. And decided to check with them, but the manager wasn't available at that time.

step on mii

OK we scouted out pat & oscars and looks good talked to mangemnt and gotta call them Monday and talk to the MOD for that day then we will be set for next week meet. As for Red Robin the only down fall for the one in plaza bonita is that the mall gets packed no matter what day of the week it is and dont know about the parking situation on that one but we are looking to see if there happens to be anotehr Red Robin that isnt in such a busy mall for he following Wed.

Mrs. ears

Ok we will be doing Pat and Oscar's in Mission Valley next week. The address is :

Neighborhood: Mission Valley
8590 Rio San Diego Dr
(between Camino Del Este & Station Village Way)
San Diego, CA 92108

We talked to the manager and he said it shouldn't be a problem and he oked us reseving parking and already found a good spot. I won't be around necxt week because I am flying out to Ohio for the week but Steph will be there. If someone could come around 530 545 to help her out that would be great. We should have the cones by then.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
my vote still goes for sonic. doing a great job ladies. I have been starving for sonic. 8 Months is a long time lol

step on mii

lol blackstallion Sonic will be back when we have the El Cajon Car show meets, but if we cant think of anymore places maybe we will do Sonic :D

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
y not try phils BBQ they have outside seatin and i can see if they can reserve the spots right in front of it for us i say we all wear a WS shirt so they know who we are and we r representing our club anywaybut just like mrs ears im am gone next week to WA to see the wife and become official hopefully so i say Phils week after next

BurnieB78

y not try phils BBQ they have outside seatin and i can see if they can reserve the spots right in front of it for us i say we all wear a WS shirt so they know who we are and we r representing our club anywaybut just like mrs ears im am gone next week to WA to see the wife and become official hopefully so i say Phils week after next

If this is the place we went to before laser tag, this place is amazing! Idk how parking would work since it shares with that strip mall but yeah im game

step on mii

4.6 we will check out phils and see what they can do i know they get pretty packed so the parking will be an issue and i know we all like to park together