• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NOS Energy Drink Forum Fest 2011/ NW Motiv this Saturday Pacific Raceways.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
A couple of us are rolling to that from here. Where do you want us to meet you guys at? You have to be paid by tomoro the 22nd.

Not sure. is there any big parking lots nearby Pacific Raceways? We were going to roll straight to the raceway from Auburn. I could scope it out on Friday after I get back there and let you know that evening.

Not at all. I just haven't done what I wanted done to my car to trust it racing right now. Like to keep it in one piece since it's my only transport up there right now. it's due for scheduled maint. in about 300 miles.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
We need to meet up and roll in together so we all could park next to each other. Racing is $35 one of our guys is talking about running his.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
We have to see how things go on this end. We maybe meeting up and rolling too. Someone got new tunes :)

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I was reading the "CAR SHOW INFORMATION SHEET", if we want to park by eachother we have to roll in together so we need to meet up. Also once we are parked we cannot move our cars to go race or leave until they are done with the awards.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
WOW Gwen caved in and let you get one! What did you get?

It'll be hers down the line. This will hold me over till i'm ready to commit to the new 10R. And I wouldn't say cave we mutually agreed. She's the greatest. What wife you know would let you get a brand new mustang and a bike within a years time frame.?!!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I would hurt myself if I got one, I like speed to much.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I think we are going to have to leave Oak Harbor about 6am for this. Mapquest says it takes 2hr 20 min to get there. Whidbey chapter will meet up at Office Max at 0545 and roll out at 0600. It's going to be a long day!
http://www.mapquest.com/directions