• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NOS Energy Drink Forum Fest 2011/ NW Motiv this Saturday Pacific Raceways.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
sure it is we are going to a ricer event. they don't have a category for ford, we are in 'OTHER" category.

BassMaster5000

Donator
I'm definitely thinking about running tomorrow. I'll shoot you a text tonight Soji to figure out the meet up for tomorrow. What is the deal about parking and racing? You said you cant park and then leave to go race?!?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I emailed them about that, they said they are trying to work something out with the track to open it up for like an hour so people in the show can run if they want (with paying the $35 race fee) other then that once we park we cant move our cars til after the car show which ends at 5 i think.

Kube

Donator
Sucks to have to say this...but I won't be making it tomorrow....car issuues that won't be fixed in time...tried all afternoon to get fix it, but not confident in the long ride to Kent right now....sorry guys

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
That's cool kube stuff happens. Soji we are going to meet up with you guys at that spot. There will be 3 of us.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Sounds good soji. Sorry I couldnt make it out guys. I was so pissed off about yesterday I came home and drank. So woke up late ect

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
It was cool out there in Japan well what seemed like Japan anyway, it woulda been a good day to run cause it wasnt that packed for racing. I liked how they stop and prep the track every so often with VHT.

Was a cool event. No ford category like he said but it really wasn't for American vehicles based on a comment they made on the PA when they were happy some American cars made it out for diversity. so it is what it is. I Didn't expect more than what it was once the info started to flow after the registration. It was still ok. figured there would be more cars doing Drifting though that was a little dead to me.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
So maybe would have been better to come up there and run my car. I was just so pissed at the no refund policy they have at bremerton
If I wouldnt have went there I could have raced there at this event. I was just worried how my clutch would hold up. Its better to break close to
home if it breaks at all..... I have the new one too. I may do a install night here at the house and get it put in the car.