• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Nov 20, 2013] Wicked Wednesday, San Diego (Chula Vista, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
We will be going to a new restaurant for this Wicked Wednesday. The restaurant is Venga Venga, located at the Otay Ranch Mall in Chula Vista. One of our member (JennsWKDStng) works there and have reserved some space for our get together. She has reserved our spot for 6pm. Thank You Jen.

It is very important you RSVP with how many in your party if you are coming. The restaurant needs an accurate head count so they will have enough server available for that night. So, please, RSVP with total number. Hope to see many of you there.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Reminder....

If you are planning on attending, please RSVP with how many are coming with you. Jenn needs to inform her manager on how many is expected in the party. The manager needs to make sure there's enough server for the restaurant for that evening. Please, RSVP at least for this, it is important. Thanks.

JENNsWKDstang

I have the quote from my manager that we must hit a total of 300.00 this does no include tax or tips so please if you are coming I need to know...if we hit this total there is no limit after that...that's about 30.00 a person...I am sure that since I work there that we won't be pushed to reach it but we will not have our own waitress if we do not met the reservation number.

JENNsWKDstang

My manager has dropped the price quote for us. Since I work there I am not forces to follow the policy set on reservations so on that good note I hope more shows up. Cause he (my manager) would rather have the people count in the restaurant then no one...

ladygaga2

Ok Gwenie. I replied maybe. Need to make sure I have my granny nap so I'm not to much of a cranky person. So I will be expecting Gwenie to be hanging from my gate screaming my name since I didn't reply yes.

Mrs V.I. Massive

Ok Gwenie. I replied maybe. Need to make sure I have my granny nap so I'm not to much of a cranky person. So I will be expecting Gwenie to be hanging from my gate screaming my name since I didn't reply yes.

Don't worry she will be there...hahaha:rolleyes:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

JENNsWKDstang

Just a FYI the restaurant is NOT by REI it is between the AMC theater and Barnes & Noble...if you can't find it when you get there here is the restaurant number 619-397-0977....

JENNsWKDstang

dress warm...to get the happy hour prices the bar and the patio is where it is and if the bar is full or we can't all fit in the bar area (which only has 4 tables) we will be on the patio..it does have heaters but just in case