• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Oct 27, 2012] Beach to Boonies Birthday Pie Cruise (Solana Beach, Ca)

2K7GTCS

Come help celebrate Kevin's (kevinGT07) 23rd Birthday with a Cruise to Julian!

Beach to Boonies Cruise Route
MAPLINK

Meetup will be @ 7:30 a.m. in Solana Beach at Fletcher Cove Beach Park
on South Sierra Ave off of Loma Santa Fe drive.

Parking could be a challenge, as this is a very popular surfing spot. Additional parking is available across the street in a mini-mall.

We will roll-out @ 8:00 a.m. sharp, and follow County Highway S8 through Rancho Santa Fe, up Del Dios Highway, and past Lake Hodges to the Interstate 15.

A quick jaunt south to Pomerado Road, then head east on Highland Valley Road into Romona where we will do a quick rendezvous and gas stop.

From there it's a sprint out Old Julian Highway to our first stop in Santa Ysabel, for Pie, at the Julian Pie Company.

The cruise will then continue up Highway 79 to Julian. We'll plan to park at the High School on the east end of town, then walk back for the Fall Apple Days festivities, and a stop for Lunch at Miner's Diner.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I may join you guys for the morning portion of this cruise. I have my SDSU football game in the afternoon.

kevinGT07

idk if im going to be able to make it i might be too hungover.... ill be there.... no ifs, ands or butts.... thanks dave for setting this event up for me!! im excited!!

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
cant wait I'm excited for another cruise. This time i need to bring my dang go pro and not leave it sitting on my comp desk.

kevinGT07

dont forget the go pro im also bringing mine.... hopefully i wont forget it in my closet..... do you have the suction cup for the car or just the stickies??

kevinGT07

thats what im gonna do or ill just get my backpack ready the night before.... i shouldnt forget it.... i hope...

Jesse

Donator
Shit this sounds sick I would love to make this...just depends on how late I'm working that week (I work nights) and how expensive gas is. It keeps going up I'm walking everywhere lol
I'm down for a maybe, I got the time and place so I'll just show up if I can roll.

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Wish I was back in SoCali...I'd love to make this cruise. Drive safe everyone and have fun!!!

DEF :cool:

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
Got less then 1 week for the cruise. I'm so excited since the last cruise I didn't get to drive my race car on the back roads. :)

CFLO_07Stang

I'm a newbie. Celebrating a fellow 07 owner? I might just power it up. Soo early...I might be hungover too. lol. Gonna check my calendar. I'm gonna be the only girl though huh?! Guess I'll have to get used to that. And I work 5 minutes away from Fletcher Cove. Crazy.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
This cruise is one week away. Everyone needs to RSVP so we dont leave anyone behind. COME CELEBRATE!!!